About the job
Viceversa is an innovative fintech company founded by a team of people with extensive experience in Fintech and Venture Capital, supported by international investors, that envisions a new way of funding based on transparency and technology to support companies in a sustainable and ethical growth. We invest in digital companies in exchange of a share of their revenues, aligning our interests completely. Our decisions are based on data, and we are looking for prosperity in the financial sector finding the right balance of growth with sustainability of the business model.
We are on a very new and exciting journey and looking for talented people that could help us on improve our vision and are willing to make a great impact in the financial services sector. We are a young team oriented to innovation and creativity.
Our HQ is in Milan, Italy. This position requires a strong entrepreneurial and dynamic spirit, a previous experience in similar positions is preferable.
Our infrastructure consists in a variety of API connections to extract the dataset that powers our proprietary algorithm and operates the evaluation and monitoring of the companies.
You will closely collaborate with the Product and Investment team, actively participating at the evolution of both the technology and the algorithms that we use on our daily activity.
- You will be in charge of developing and implementing predictive model of the companies’ most relevant KPIs.
- You will collaborate with the Product team and the developers to build the infrastructure to manage the data flows
- You will be asked to promote new solutions to add insights and to improve the performances of the portfolio companies
Who we are looking for
- Preferably academic background in Science (Mathematics, Physics) or Engineering (Computer Science)
- Previous experience in developing project using Machine Learning and/or Deep Learning
- Excellent in organize your day to day using AGILE methodologies and very aware of deadlines.
- Positive attitude and enjoy team working being proactive in developing solutions.
- You are always willing to improve your skills, looking for personal growth and interested in increase your knowledge regarding innovative finance and how startups and innovation ecosystems work.
About your skills:
- Proven experience in developing Machine/Deep learning algorithms.
- Good knowledge of Phyton and main libraries (NumPy, SciPy, TensorFlow, Keras, Pandas, …)
- Basic knowledge of object-oriented programming paradigm
- Basic knowledge of the main Deep learning layers (ANN, CNN, RNN)
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs
- Previous experience building risk management models or financial/investing algorithms using Machine Learning or other predictive technologies
Terms and Conditions
Timing: By the end of October
Contract: Salary range based on experience. Stock options plan available. We are available to start with a freelance collaboration or directly with a full-time contract. Benefits include budget for personal education and equipment.
Submit your Application
Send your CV to [email protected]
You will be contacted for a first phone interview and following meetings with the company.
Viceversa is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Senior Software Engineer (Node.js) (m/f/d)
About us Viceversa is an innovative fintech company founded by a team of people with extensive experience in Fintech and Venture Capital, supported by international investors, that envisions a new way of [...]Read all
We are happy to announce our € 23 M Seed Round!
About the Round The combined financing round of equity and debt see the participation of investors such as the UK-based Fasanara Capital and the italian open banking leader Fabrick (Group [...]Read all
Junior Software Engineer at Viceversa (f/m/d)
About us Viceversa is an innovative fintech company founded by a team of people with extensive experience in Fintech and Venture Capital, supported by international investors, that envisions a new way [...]Read all