Viceversa is an innovative fintech company founded by a team of people with extensive experience in Fintech and Venture Capital, supported by international investors, that envisions a new way of funding based on transparency and technology to support companies in a sustainable and ethical growth. We invest in digital companies in exchange of share of their revenues, aligning our interests completely. Our decisions are based on data and we are looking for prosperity in the financial sector finding the right balance of growth with sustainability of the business model.
We are on a very new and exciting journey and looking for talented people that could help us on improve our vision and are willing to make a great impact in the financial services sector. We are a young team oriented to innovation and creativity.
Our HQ is in Milan, Italy. We are currently heading the office once or two times per week. This position requires a strong entrepreneurial and dynamic spirit, a previous experience of minimum 4 years in similar positions.
Our infrastructure consists in a variety of API connections to extract the dataset that powers our proprietary algorithm and operates the evaluation and monitoring of the companies.
You will closely collaborate with the Dev team, especially with our Senior Software Engineer and our Lead Designer.
- You will manage all the operations regarding the development of the platform and its functionalities, producing the relevant report on the KPIs and milestones.
- You are in charge of development and maintenance of our platform.
- You are building the infrastructure always taking in high consideration the design patterns.
- You will collaborate with the product team to design features that can guarantee the right tradeoff between quality, scalability and business value.
Who we are looking for
- Previous experience of at least 2 years in Software Engineering
- Excellent in organize your day to day using AGILE methodologies and very aware of deadlines.
- Positive attitude and enjoy team working being proactive in developing solutions
- You are always willing to improve your skills, looking for personal growth and interested in increase your knowledge regarding innovative finance and how startups and innovation ecosystems work.
About your skills:
- Proven experience in Node JS
- Good knowledge of Git
- Good knowledge of development environment and creation of RESTful APIs
- Good knowledge of the cloud infrastructure (Google Cloud, AWS, Azure)
- Good knowledge of main database management systems (SQL, NoSQL, etc)
- Knowledge of Python
- Knowledge of modern technologies such as TypeScript, ExpressJS, OAuth
- The candidate has already worked in venture backed startups.
Terms and Conditions
Timing: By the end of December
Contract: Salary range based on experience. We are available to start with a freelance collaboration or directly with a full-time contract. Benefits include budget for personal education and equipment.
Submit your Application
Send your CV to [email protected]
You will be contacted for a first phone interview and following meetings with the company.
Viceversa is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Senior Software Engineer (Node.js) (m/f/d)
About us Viceversa is an innovative fintech company founded by a team of people with extensive experience in Fintech and Venture Capital, supported by international investors, that envisions a new way of [...]Read all
We are happy to announce our € 23 M Seed Round!
About the Round The combined financing round of equity and debt see the participation of investors such as the UK-based Fasanara Capital and the italian open banking leader Fabrick (Group [...]Read all
Data Scientist at Viceversa (f/m/d)
About the job Viceversa is an innovative fintech company founded by a team of people with extensive experience in Fintech and Venture Capital, supported by international investors, that envisions a new [...]Read all