Viceversa is an innovative fintech company supported by international investors, that envisions a new way of funding based on transparency and technology to support companies in a sustainable and ethical growth.
We are on a very new and exciting journey and looking for talented people that could help us on improve our vision and are willing to make a great impact in the financial services sector.
This position is at our HQ in Milan. Its required a strong entrepreneurial and dynamic spirit, and a provable previous experience in similar positions.
You will work in our Growth team, closely collaborate with our CEO, actively contributing at building a strong pipeline of potential partnerships and commercial opportunities.
The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to create new business opportunities for the company. The candidate has strong communication skills and should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a specific strategy.
- Build a strong and recurring pipeline of potential new partnerships and commercial opportunities
- Execute marketing strategies, build relationships to grow business and help company expand
- Plan and deliver proprietary OKR and KPI, while building efficient reports
- Collaborate with Product team to design strategy to improve customer experience and acquisition
- Work with the Growth team, to improve commercial and marketing strategies
- Collaborate with the Portfolio team on establishing and mantain great relationship with partners and customers
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Marketing or equivalent practical experience
- Previous experience of at least 3 years in partnerships at high growing companies
- Excellence in organize day to day activities and great management of deadlines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, positive attitude and team working (being proactive in developing solutions)
- Customer-centric, focus and goal-oriented mindset
- Willing to improve personal skills, desire for personal growth, and interest in increasing knowledge regarding innovative finance and startups environment
Terms and Conditions
Salary range based on experience. Stock options plan available.
Submit your Application
Send your CV to [email protected]
You will be contacted for a first phone interview and following meetings with the company.
Viceversa is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.