Viceversa is an innovative fintech company supported by international investors, that envisions a new way of funding based on transparency and technology to support companies in a sustainable and ethical growth.
We are on a very exciting journey and looking for talented people that could help us improve our vision and are willing to make a great impact in the financial services sector.
This position is at our subsidiary based in Dublin. Its required a strong entrepreneurial and dynamic spirit, and a provable previous experience in similar positions.
Our investment model is based on our proprietary algorithm which uses data analysis extracted from a variety of API connections in order to evaluate and monitor the companies that we decide to invest in. You will closely collaborate with the Head of Portfolio and the Head of Finance, actively contributing to the deployment of our investment strategy, portfolio management, and financial risk strategies and monitoring.
- Analyze financial risks and compliance requests related to investments on potential portfolio companies;
- Collaborate with the Portfolio team during the structuring phase, supporting in the definition and set up of risk parameters and guidelines;
- Analyze and develop methodologies to map and monitor financial risk related to the portfolio strategy and its underlying assets;
- Design the Key Risk Indicators and the assessment of the portfolio and perform it on each investment, while monitoring its efficiency and profitability;
- Elaborate the risk strategy and its implementation procedures according to CFO and Head of Finance instructions.
- Constant monitoring of the underlying assets and reporting to Head of Finance
Who we are looking for
- Previous and solid experience of at least 3 years in similar positions
- Preferably academic background in Economics or Finance
- Excellent in organize your day to day and great management of deadlines.
- Positive attitude and enjoy team working being proactive in developing solutions.
- Willing to improve your skills, looking for personal growth and interested in increase your knowledge regarding innovative finance and how startups and innovation ecosystems work.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel
- [Plus] Experience of Python, Data Studio and Visual Basic for Applications;
Terms and Conditions
Salary range based on experience. Stock options plan available. Benefits include budget for personal education and equipment