Viceversa is an innovative fintech company supported by international investors, that envisions a new way of funding based on transparency and technology to support companies in a sustainable and ethical growth.
We are on a very new and exciting journey and looking for talented people that could help us on improve our vision and are willing to make a great impact in the financial services sector.
Our HQ is in Milan, Italy. We are currently heading to the office once or two times per week. Remote working also possible. This position requires a previous experience of minimum 4 years in similar roles.
Our investment model is based on our proprietary algorithm which uses data analysis extracted from a variety of API connections in order to evaluate and monitor the companies that we decide to invest in.
Right now, we are looking for a QA Engineer to join our Tech team and who will be responsible for assessing software quality and analyzing system specifications.
You are going to work alongside developers and data engineers to ensure the best product quality meeting our clients’ needs.
- Review and analyze system specifications;
- Coordinate test activities;
- Design and execute automation scripts using open source tools;
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs;
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved;
- Creating, maintaining and owning metrics which would be reflecting our quality of the product.
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field;
- Excellence in organize day to day activities and great management of deadlines;
- Positive attitude and enjoy team working being proactive in developing new solutions;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, positive attitude and team working;
- You are always willing to improve your skills, looking for personal growth and interested in increasing your knowledge regarding innovative finance and how startups and innovation ecosystems work.
About your skills:
- Knowledge in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases;
- Experience with automated testing tools;
- Knowledge of SQL and Python;
Terms and Conditions
Internship. After initial period full-time contract and stock options plan available.
Submit your Application
You will be contacted for a first phone interview and following meetings with the company.
Send your CV to [email protected]
Viceversa is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.